Monday, January 12, 2015

11 Months

Today marks the 11 month anniversary of my daughter's birth. I try to write my progress on this blog every month so that I can measure my growth. It is one of the rituals that I do every month to acknowledge my daughter's life. I was a little bit hard on myself for not writing a post OR writing a letter to Malaysia for her 10 month anniversary. It was not as though I forgot about her birthday. I remembered it last month just as I do every month. It is hard to forget the most significant date of my life. I simply did not get around to writing her last month. Today I made sure that she had pink roses beside her urn and that I wrote a letter to her. The letters that I write to Malaysia are my way of keeping the bond that I have with her strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment