Saturday, July 4, 2015

July 4th...again

One year ago today I started this blog as a way to help me survive the death of my daughter. I also wanted it to be a place where other mothers of stillborn babies could visit and feel less alone in their grief. The first several months following Malaysia's death the only time I felt normal was when I was reading the stories of mothers who had experienced similar losses. I could relate to the pain that they were feeling, a pain that only the mother of an angel baby would understand.

I chose July 4th as the day to start my blog because it was the day that I found out that I was expecting my beautiful baby girl.

Leading up to this day I could feel my emotions starting to build up. Right now I am imagining Malaysia playing in her kiddy pool with her red, white and blue bathing suite on. I'm imagining her looking up at me with a big smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment