Thursday, July 17, 2014

Malaysia Airlines Crash



 

Call me crazy, but I am starting to believe that the Malaysia Airlines crashes are a sign. The questions that I am unsure of are; what kind of sign is it and from who is this sign coming from?  The first plane went down within days of my daughter Malaysia's death. And my mother immediately began to say that it was a sign and that it had to do with the death of my daughter. I wasn't that easily convinced. To me it was just a strange coincidence.

Then today I found out that a  Malaysia Airlines passenger plane carrying 295 people was shot down over eastern Ukraine. Now I am not so sure, two crashes within five months of each other? Something aint right.

Since losing my daughter I have began to believe more in the spiritual world. I am waiting for a sign from my daughter to let me know that she is okay. I even went to see a psychic medium to see if my daughter or my grandmother would come through and speak to me. Crazy, I know! I never believed in that type of stuff before but now I find myself doing whatever I can to deal with my daughter's death. While I would like to believe that the Malaysia Airlines crashes where a sign relating to my daughter's death, I feel so much sympathy for the families of the passengers.

Malaysia May's Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment